CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *_*


posted by Unknown

No comments

This year's CNY was not too bad hehehe. It was also my first time being the banker while gambling. Didn't won a lot but I guess I can say that I won experience? Hehehehe cheesy. Nothing much on the second day so I'll just post pictures on the first day! MUAH!

 OUTFIT OF THE DAY! Hahahahaha many people were commenting about the slit at the back of my romper.... At least this year I finally bought smth that I would wear the second time. Oopsy.

Yo, my bro and his pixel specs with no glass. LOL. We went to tell ppl to take pic with this specs and said it's for my school project! 

KEANE LAM

My cutie mum *_*

EMMA
AND MAISELF HAHAHAHAHHAA. 

Photo of the day hehehe with my loving family! <3

Desiree with her cute qipao hahahaha omg. So vain of her to carry the handbag.

MUACKS.


After visiting at ahboy's house, I went to my bf's place to bainian and met his paternal side wtf?! I was so darn shy and tried to hide myself and to no avail. My bf even said that I looked stupid tryin' to hide myself -_- and trust me, my face was redder than a brick 

Leave a Reply