ADAM LAMBERT'S CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


posted by Unknown on , ,

No comments

WOOOOOOOOO!!! So Bunny and I went to the Adam Lambert's concert. Initially he was so reluctant to go but in the end we both had fun at the concert! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I'm not rly a super die hard fan tho, just rly like his style of being proud of who he rly is! COOL SHIT. My fav part of the concert is when we sang 'If I Had You' and 'Whataya Want From Me' when the whole crowd came tgt! He also quoted about him and promoting a 'certain' type of lifestyle. Fucking cool, I couldn't believe that I was in the same damned room as him OMG! BREATHING THE SAME AIR!!!

AND, I RLY WNA THANK DON'S FRIEND FOR THE TICKETS!!!!!!
Check out his tix. SO SEXCITED!

Awww, I love you.


Check out that sexy.

We're sexy too y'know.

After the entire concert, we went to eat at some Taiwanese cafe/restaurant. WOOOO. I was too tired to take pictures hehehehe I'm sorry!

Yay, it was a rly happy day with my bf and so cool to have seen Lambert in real life! IT WAS THE BEST 5TH MONTH GIFT *_*


Leave a Reply