BAKING MACARONS -FAIL.


posted by Unknown

No comments

HARRO! Okay so I decided to bake some macarons for christmas! But after finding a good recipe and i researched about it.... They stated that baking macarons have a high failure rate. But who cares, I was just gna give it a shot and YEAH YOU READ IT, I failed. Hahahaha damn ugly I don't wna reveal the end product. It was horrible for me. But it didn't appear like poop or what but it didn't look like macarons :(

My batter. Looks exactly like the one shown on the bloody website!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WERE HOPES FLYING HIGH UP IN DA SKY! Btw the batter rly tasted yummy. I'd rather lick the spoons clean than to eat them baked.

 In the christmas-y feel so I piped the batter into a christmas tree shape. Heh, creative right?!

Last few batches!

Conclusion of the entire failed macarons shit:
I will not bake macarons again in the near future!!!!!!! I'll just leave the high-risks baking to the professionals and buy from them. Hehehe.


Here's a picture of my cutesy cousin. SHO HANDSUM RIGHT.

Leave a Reply