Random shits


posted by Unknown

No comments

HI, IT'S BEEN LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I actually went to quit my temporary job last week cos I was really sick of it.... But I told them I wanted to prep for school next year so yeah heheh. *cough*.. So nothing much up to these days so I don't really have stuffs to blog about tho. I'll just blog about some random shits as I stated above!!! 


MARCHE FOR DINNER 

This meat crepe is so darn nice; it's the reason why my crepe's photo is half eaten. Hehehe. Half way thru eating then I remembered to take a picture of it HAHAHAHA. 

  My clinic service chit.. I wasn't sick, I just went for a blood test.. HEHE.

I had a crazy thought of getting this.. TOO CUTE. SHOULD I?!

Some Hokkien Mee. Settled my craving! Muahahahhahaha.

 The collar of a cute dress hehehe.
"I'm a bunny!"

Oh, here's a photo of a Merlion that I drew so many years back and my beloved aunt actually kept it. Hehehehe made me felt super 'awwwww'. YAY, I LOVE YOU.


Leave a Reply