Macaroons- FIRST TIME!


posted by Unknown

No comments

Okay, there's one thing I'm gna confess that will make people say that I'm a suagu snail... As the title reads; MY FIRST TIME TRYING MACAROONS HAHAHAHA. It's fucking nice la like sweets from heaven y'know. I'm trying find some good macaroons recipe that I can try to make at home altho my brother said it's damn hard to do.. BUT I'LL TRY, then maybe if I succeed I'll just post them here hehehehehehe.

Tiramisu, Black Sesame with Charcoal, Earl Grey Tea with Blueberry filling.
FILLED WITH LOVEEEEEEEE. I particularly like the tiramisu one omg shiok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, and guess what I saw at a M1 shop in Tampines? It read Chen Long (Jackie Chan) but the face is like some brazillian or smth LOL, damn funny I had to post this.

Leave a Reply