PROM!


posted by Unknown

No comments

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prom was 3 days ago and it was just okay........ The theme was Knights and Princesses and I looked nothing like a princess but THE HECK, WHO CARES! I went up the stage to have a little game which was fun tho hahaha. The game was some sort of a treasure hunt thingy and I had to find some small stuffs like lipstick and powder among my crowd.. My main job was to actually apply make up on a guy WTF LOL! Overall it was just okay, but I guess it would be better if my BF was there.. Plus I didn't get to take many photos with people that I wanted to because I'm a coward. x_x.......

I'm sorry for the faces that have been "cut"

 My "date" for the day. 


Hehehe my best friend! 


Too bad I didn't take any pictures of my back... It was just fully laced and nothing else. I'm so fascinated by myself hahahahahaha. Okay I should stop. 


Leave a Reply