RUN FOR HOPE 2012.


posted by Unknown

No comments

HARRO. So my bros and I went for a charity run today, it's some cancer research thingy and they raising money I think! Both my bros ran 10km and I only ran for 3.5km hehehe yes I'm a cheater bug. And I saw A LOT A LOT of pretty girls y'know. There was this little girl, who was DAMN CHIO I TELL YOU. I felt damn insecure and ugly la hahaha but nvm la......

WOOOOOOOOOOOO. Pardon our rly tired looks hehe.

CLOSE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quite ugly lor, but nvm la. 

After the ran we headed to Mandarin Gallery to have our breakfast at Wild Honey. WAAAAAAH, shiok or what siallllllllll. I ordered Norwegian. Got smoked salmon, the roe, grilled asparagus, avocado, poached eggs AND THE SHIOK BUTTER ON THE TOP. Omg confirm gna go back there again lor fuckin' shiok. I LUV SALMON.

Leave a Reply