MIDNIGHT BOWL & PRAWNING!


posted by Unknown

No comments

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so I was supposed to go meet my BF for midnight movie & supper but he accidentally fell asleep..... But it's okay! So my bros jio-ed me out for bowling & prawning. I was damn excited la!!!!!!!!!!!!! My first time prawning y'know. Hahahahaha I know I damn noob k sorry :(

WE STARTED BOWLING FIRST! Since the latest ones only opened until 3AM so we go bowling @ Taman Jurong first. Hehehe..
My feet damn small hor? UK 3 only sia hahaha! 

 YAY!!!!!!!! Okay la, actually this one is the first round only.. The second round I lost. :( 

AFTER THAT WE WENT PRAWNING!!!!!!!!!! We cabbed there lo, we met a really nice cabby uncle to drive us to the place.. The uncle overshot, he stopped the meter so it wouldn't overcharge us when he could have just left it running.. Hehehe nice people make my day (or night.. hehe)!

 HIS FIRST PRAWN. 

 FIRST PRAWN.

 Actually I also have a 'First Prawn' photo but I look super afraid of the prawn that the photo looked extremely funny hehehehe so I decided not to reveal.
And I realized that I have some beginners' luck y'know! I caught 1 super big prawn and 2 pregnant prawn. I felt so bad catching the pregnant prawn but my bros called it a DELICACY.... Come to think of it, roe sushi is nice..... Heh. I also accidentally drop a prawn back into the pond. Oopsy daisy!


 Here's a photo of my big tooth for you to enjoy. Muacks :*


Leave a Reply