Prom prep- FINAL.


posted by Unknown

No comments

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!! Okay so tmr is prom so I had some final preparations to do as a vain pot hehehe. I went to do my nails!!! I did some researching and found some rly cute nail designs. I actually thought of "blinging" just one finger nail. Maybe my middle finger so when I get pissed and point my middie at someone it would look so stunning hahaha okay maybe that's a little too much but yeah. So I thought I should go for more girlish styles since I'm doing gelish and they will last quite long!!!!

I did the heart-tip nails! Do they look like hearts to you? Hehehe.

FLOWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHE, to be honest I'm more in love with my toes. Whenever I look at my toes, I kinda wna giggle like a small girl just because I'm so happy hehehe.

After my mani and pedicure, I went to have some coffee with my bro. I ordered this log cake from CBTL. 
Which was kinda crappy I didn't like it. It wasn't those log cakes with luscious creams and stuffs like that. The chocolate outside you see is actually hard-dark chocolate..... But it's rly nice when it melts in your mouth tho. I like dark chocs, hehe they make me happy. 

Leave a Reply