USS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


posted by Unknown

No comments

Hehehe okay so we decided to go on an outing to USS to celebrate Mira and Weijie's birthday! So I went to book tickets online but they only allowed me to buy 6 tickets >:(  then others had to buy their own tickets from the ticketing counter lor :(

BF said that I looked funny :( really?

 While queuing for the Transformer ride!

 Our turns soon! Stoked!

We bought this to quench our thirst! But the bloody fruit punch was so fuckin' sweet oh my goodness.

After awhile we went for lunch at Malaysian Boleh or smth like that. I tried lor mee cos I 4 years never eat lor mee alr LOL. BF tried their chicken rice.. The rice so darn cute, it came in balls!





 The last picture taken in USS.......... :(
We were chased out of USS by the security guards.. Couldn't dine inside for dinner so we decided to go Taste of Asia for din but the waiting time was too damn long! Had to settle for mac. I HAD MCSPICY OMG SHIOK.......... BF and I were so tired that we accidentally dozed off the bus but luckily we woke up on time if not... omg. HAHA.

Leave a Reply